Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Dave Cerne has a free drawing to send you

Get a free drawing by Dave Cerne.
Free drawing offered to former students studying drawing or painting with me. 
That would be one free drawing of mine, signed, and mailed to any former student providing examples of your work by simply taking pictures of the work and then forwarding them to me.  I am needing these for possible teaching work in the future.
If you were taking an art course from either Drawing 1  I taught at IU Bloomington or taking one of the three classes at WCSU that I assisted in teaching.(painting or drawing students)

If you need help with how to take the photo, I'll be glad to give more information on how to. Just let me know what you have and send to: wconngrad@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment