Search This Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Dave Cerne Shares One Painter Stanley Lewis Experience

You may be able to pick up something for yourself by seeing this...

There is no easy way to describe when you are in summer school studying painting and Stanley Lewis is your instructor.  He definitely shares information that you were not expecting and were just happy to receive. Kind of like when I saw him paint this small work right in front of me ... and for some reason it helped prompt me to finish my own. For the stages of development, I worked using the visual clues of color and measurement, but also had this other one!  It helped me see from another angle.  

a fast painting from painter Stanley Lewis (zoomed)









and my finished one in the first or second week of my first visit to summer school.
For anyone, check to see if this on a live auction.
at this place 

No comments:

Post a Comment