Search This Blog

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Help Dave save the earth

Help Dave Cerne save the world

A few years ago, I made a painting from 
observing the sky above a power plant
when the sun was setting.Ever since
I painted it, I wanted to use the image to
do something. Now I am.
I used this image in a color print.


I have an edition of 1 print to sell.
It's a signed print, first edition. 
Any editions after will be 2nd, 3rd, etc.
after this first print is sold, I can print the next edition. 
A portion of the proceeds will benefit
an effort to stop climate change.

As much as I want, I can not save the earth alone.
So, if you do buy it, please pass the word on about this.
Later when I do a whole new edition, I can donate more.
Again, for every print sold, a percentage will go to
an effort to stop climate change.  
Thank you for your help!




look for the print  on Ebay under - Cerne print.

No comments:

Post a Comment